Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sundress

This is my first attempt at making a dress for Abigail. I wanted a reversible wrap around sundress, so I sort of combined two patterns to get this dress. I cut it a little bit too big (I never claimed to be a great seamstress!), but I think it will work. I still need to add two buttons. It's not EXACTLY how I wanted it, but I think I can modify it for the next time. :)

She picked the striped fabric, I had a pretty flower pattern picked out. Then I gave her the option of the flowers or solid green for the reverse side. She picked green. I'm thinking she doesn't like my flower fabric. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress and well done and love the fabric and bright sunny colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy you are talented!! I love the dress and the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete