Monday, March 1, 2010

February 24, 2010 - Caleb's loose tooth

We went to the child study center this morning for 2 fun studies. One day I'm going to ask if I can take pictures during the studies just so I can document our day.

On our way home Caleb started talking about his loose tooth. Abigail wanted him to play the "silly game" where we state very silly things like "How about - the snow is purple" or "How about - a dog is a tree" and we all have to laugh hysterically. :)

Caleb said "I can't do much - my tooth is loose!" :)

As soon as we got home Caleb said that we had ato write a letter to the Tooth Fairy so that we could tell her that when she comes to get his tooth and leave money, that he wants her to leave his tooth (he wants to keep it).

He rarely initiates/wants to write a letter so I stopped everything I was doing and we wrote the letter.

Here's what he wanted it to say:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
Please leave my tooth.
Caleb

Photobucket

Photobucket

second tooth from the right is the loose one
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment