Monday, March 1, 2010

February 26, 27, & 28 - We are Family!

We had a family weekend at our house. My Dad (Little Pap) came, my sister Tina and her boys Tyler & Aaron came, my baby brother Ed and his girlfriend Ashlee (my other sister) :) and her two boys Aidan and Austin came. The only ones missing were my older brother Noel, his daughter Meg and her son Dade.

We had a full house, but it was filled with fun, laughter and love. Of course we had the occasional tears and squabbles over toys...but they had fun!

First night..dinner and a movie for the kids (lasagna & SpongeBob). I love having the "kids table" and the "adults table". reminds me of when we were young. :)

Photobucket

time for bed..watching a movie
Photobucket

what a load of toothbrushes!
Photobucket

Ed, Aidan & Austin feeding Whoopsie Doo baby doll. Practicing??? :)
Photobucket

Ashlee & Austin before leaving for Chuck E Cheese
Photobucket

On the way back from Chuck E Cheese..Abigail so wanted to be in the back with them.
Photobucket

The room stayed this way most of the time (and yes, my kids have too many toys! but it's not my fault) :)
Photobucket

Everyone jump on Aunt Tina and tickle her!
Photobucket

Bedtime and a movie again.
Photobucket

Playing outside before going home:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Pap and the gang wearing the t-shirts I made. Tyler wasn't wearing his because we didn't get a big enough T-shirt for him...Tina is making his at home.
Photobucket

Abigail modeling one of the shirts
Photobucket

And the artwork closeup
Photobucket

Abigail, Caleb, Aaron & Tyler playing some more before they went home
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment