Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cousins....for the most part

My Mamaw Pearl passed away on April 17, she was 92. Dad, Tina & her boys, Ed, and me & the kids went to Buckhannon for the services. Noel and his (Meg & Dade)were unable to make it. We reaquainted ourselves with some long lost 3rd & 4th cousins, and met some we had not met before. I found out there is 4 sets of twins on Dad's side of the family...me & Tina, Abigail & Caleb, Rachel & Hannah (they are 10 now, and they were preemies too, weighing around 2lbs each), and another set of baby twins...can't remember their names. I just thought that was cool! (and on a side note, there are 3 sets of twins in Ryan's family..Abigail & Caleb, and then he has cousins who are twins, and one of those twins had twins!)

anyway, we all went out to eat afterwards and I snapped a few photos of the kids, and one of the handsome guys in their dress up clothes. I didn't take many...too much talking to do you know. Plus I don't want everyone to think I'm weird all the time (snapping pictures of everything). :) And the night before my battery was dead, and my charger is at the beach. Bummer. I did go and spend too much money for a charger, but my camera withdrawals were getting pretty bad...I reverted to my cell phone to take pictures and we all know what kind of pictures you get with cell phones...errrr at least with MY cell phone. :)

My coloring beauty Abigail
Photobucket

Curious Caleb (look at that monkey in the background) :)
Photobucket

The Man Tyler
Photobucket

Goofy Aaron
Photobucket

Handsome Dudes
Photobucket

Rachel & Hannah
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment