Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday - Day 3 at the Shore

Tuesday was cold and windy...really windy! We rode up the Eastern Shore on the sea side and stopped a couple places and took some photos. From there we had lunch and then took the kids to the YMCA for swimming. :) The kids wanted to go to the playground but it was too cold so they just stayed in. I took a walk and took some photos around town and at the beach.

I didn't get any photos of the kids today. I'll remedy that tomorrow. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Tammy!!!...I LOVE these pictures...they are absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and I look forward to tomorrow's photos!!

    ReplyDelete