Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

Ryan did an awesome job for my birthday this year!! Friday, my birthday, he took me and the kids for lunch at Qdobas, then we went for a carriage ride at Maymont Park in Richmond, VA. After that we did some camera lens shopping. Later we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and the plan was to go home and him and the kids bake me a cake. But the kids fell asleep on the way home so that was put on hold.

Saturday morning we did a Walk for Life in C'ville, then I had to take Hannah home. I was greeted with a surprise birthday party!! Ryan had help planning it (Tina & Mona), and some of our good friends were there to help celebrate. Tina was supposed to come but wasn't able to...she was home taking care of a friend who had emergency surgery. I wish she could have made it!

He got me a Journey Necklace & Earrings from him & the kids. So sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edited to add: Photos of my Necklace & Earrings :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment