Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Dade

I had to meet Dad in Winchester for a followup doctor appt and while there we picked up my niece Megan and her baby boy Dade. I took some pictures of him in January and he has grown so much since then.

He loved laying on his belly, he cooed and talked, and can *almost* get his head all the way up. He's still a little guy, he's almost 4 months and just a little over 11 pounds, but he's a handful of preciousness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's your Dad's mini-me. I had to laugh. Too cute and I love the sun glasses pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pics. thats actually not a bad pic of me and dade. i love the one with pap and dade. :)

    ReplyDelete