Friday, May 22, 2009

Molly and her Frisbee

Molly LOVES her frisbee. She would chase frisbee all day long if someone would throw it for her. If she's not chasing it, she carries it around to see if someone will throw it, or she'll lay it down beside her if she's resting.

Ryan threw the frisbee for her tonight while I tried to get some shots. Whew...that's hard to do! I did get a good sequence. You can see the determination in her eyes and body to get that frisbee before it hits the ground.

The last picture is a different catch, but look at the dirt flying around her paws. She skids across the yard trying to catch that thing! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

this one makes me me dizzy, but it's cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I showed Blue the pictures of Molly and her frisbee and he is jellous. He hasn't been able to catch his frisbee this week due to the rain. Great pictures and your're right they are hard to get. I get so excited about taking the picture I end up with camera shake. :) Plus I'm throwing the frisbee and then trying to get the camera ready. I should try it with an assistant.

    ReplyDelete