Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Ryan and the kids went out shopping Saturday and came back with lots of beautiful flowers (and a box of chocolates) for me. :)

Sunday morning we woke early and headed to WV to surprise Ryan's Mom for Mother's Day. We were sitting in the pew at church when she came in from Sunday school class and she was so surprised to see us! It was so much fun to see the look on her face. :) Later we went to lunch, then Walmart so Pap & Grandma could get the kids some toys, then to the house so they could play. I got to take a 3 hours nap (Happy Mothers Day to me!!!!) :), then we had to get ready to head home. We did get some family photos (except me,Ryan & the kids) before we left. All in all, a great day!

Me & my two little loves
Photobucket

My flowers
from Abigail:
Photobucket

from Caleb:
Photobucket

from Ryan:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan & his Mom
Photobucket

Ryan and his Dad, Mom, Brother & Abigail & Caleb
Photobucket

Big Pap, Little Grandma, Abigail & Caleb
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww you did have a wonderful day and your flowers are beautiful. It's wonderful to be a Mom and so rewarding and challenging too.

    ReplyDelete