Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chore Chart

I've been checking in on my good friend Jennifer's blog, and she has been posting wonderful photos and stories of what her and her daughter have been doing, and it has inspired me to try to start being more diligent in posting to my blog about me & mine! :)

I got this chore chart from Staples hoping that it helps me to help the kids be more on track with their daily routine and "chores". The idea is that at the end of the week if they do well, they will get a small prize. Last week they did not get the prize because they refused to pick up their room. So far they are on track since they cleaned their room this evening (with Mommy's help of course).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I told them to "pose" for a few pictures. Love their poses! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I HAD to take a picture of this upside down turkey. Caleb and Abigail put it on the back door, and they always play with it, look at it, or talk about it when we leave for school in the morning. So last night I turned it upside down and they thought it was hilarous when they saw it this morning! But of course they turned it right side up. Tonight I turned it upside down again! :) I love messing with them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment