Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Fall Day

We played outside for a while the other day and of course I took that opportunity to get some shots! :) At one point I asked Caleb to kiss Abigail on the cheek and she took off running yellinng "no, no! He'll slobber on me" which made for some great shots! Then of course she had to kiss him. The collages tell the story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww...your children are BEAUTIFUL...I can say that about Caleb can't I??!! :) Avery LOVES Abigail's outfit...she wants to know where she can get it!! Missing you!!

    ReplyDelete