Thursday, November 18, 2010

Native American T-shirts

This week at school the kids made Native American shirts, headbands and necklaces. I was so lucky in that I got to help make the shirts and in the process get to know some of the other parents, and Abigail and Caleb's friends. I loved it!

The kids wore all their stuff at school today and had a Thanksgiving lunch. I know they had a great day.

When we got home I had to get a few pictures of them with all their stuff on. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abigail's shirt, and her class picture(s)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caleb's shirt and his class picture(s)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww...they are the two sweetest little Indians I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete