Friday, November 5, 2010

Yum-Yum Fridays

Since the first day of school I have been putting cards in the kids lunch boxes. One day when it was so hot, I decided to take them ice-cream after school, and on their card I put Yum-Yum and told them I would have a surprise for them after school. The next week I did the same thing with Mini M&M's. And a tradition was born - Yum-Yum Fridays! Every Friday now I make them a card with a hint in it about what the yummy surprise is going to be, and they try to guess. It's always fun to hear their guesses when they get in the car.

This week the surprise was cupcakes. Little Grandma is staying with us for a week or so, and she made the cupcakes for me today while I was working! She is awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was also Fun Friday! The kids finally got 10 stickers on their "hands" at school and got to go to Fun Friday today - together! They were so thrilled!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment