Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Photos 2010

I like to try to do something different each year for their Christmas photo. This wasn't my first idea, and I have since passed that idea on (or I'll use it next year) and came up with this one.

I saw this truck this summer with flowers growing out of it, and wanted to get back and take pictures but never got too. I thought of it again when I started trying to find ideas for the kids christmas pictures. I was hoping to have the lights lit up, but my power converter in my car just couldn't seem to do the job.

Anyway, I like the way they turned out. The wind was WICKED today, but they turned out cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!! The ones with the old truck and your kids is awesome!! You do a great job!!

    ReplyDelete